INDOOR/Outdoor TACTICAL SHOOT 2016
Manheim Sportsmen’s Association
552 Oak Tree Rd.
Manheim, Pa 17545
Saturday Jan. 23rd, Feb. 27th, Mar. 26th, Apr. 23rd, May 28th, Jun. 25th, Jul. 23rd, Aug. 27th, Sep. 24th, Oct. 22nd, Nov. 19th, and Dec. 17th
For info or directions go to: www.manheimsportsmanassoc.org or contact Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration: 8:00 to 9:30 am
Safety Briefing: 9:30 am Mandatory
Shooting begins at 10:00 am
4 courses of fire (time permitting)
$10.00 Entry fee
Open Auto- Any centerfire semi auto pistol. All modifications and optics allowed.
Open Revolver- Any centerfire revolver. All modifications and optics allowed.
Stock Auto- Centerfire semi auto. No comps, ports or external weights, regardless of source, i.e. factory ported. No optics.
Stock Revolver- 6 round limit. No comps, ports or external weights, regardless of source, i.e. factory ported. No optics.
Rimfire- Any Rimfire semi auto pistol. All modifications and optics allowed.
1. A safe working semi auto or D.A. firearm.
2. Holster- Hip, thigh, or IWB (Must be worn from the point of the hip forward) No shoulder, pocket, or ankle holsters allowed.
3. At least 3 magazines or enough speed loaders for a 30-40 shot course. A magazine/speed loader pouch is recommended.
4. At least 150 rounds of ammunition. Club rules prohibit magnum, +P, and +P+ loads on the indoor range. All loads must be of standard velocity.
5. A tactical flashlight may be used, but is not necessary.